The first question is : Why I should do to contribute?
1. We believe our life is not only to get the money & position. Someday, we will feel the needs to share and to give.
2. Most of Cemara people are life under the standard of ideal living
3. As a part of our social activity
The second question is : How I can contribute?
A. You can support us by together with us set a program and to teach :
1. CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH TUTORIALS – To elevate the English Language literacy of the junior Hi Students and Government Personnel, a free English Language class can be started focusing on conversation English.
– Using a simple video instructional lesson on conversational English, it may facilitate the absorption of the lessons. The Video Instructional Lessons will be produced before the program can be initiated.
– Two levels of lessons shall be taught. For Adults and Junior Hi.
– The teacher should be fluent with English and Bahasa Indonesia to be able to effectively teach these lessons.
2. MUSIC TUTORIALS – The possibility to target the young people through a simple music lessons or Band playing will be a tremendous way to bring the young people into a more productive program.
– Provide basic tutorial lessons for playing instruments.
– Tutorials for Band Playing.
3. COMPUTER LITERACY PROGRAM – Computer operation of basic Microsoft Office Software will also be a good program to target the adults.
– Basic Computer literacy program for junior Hi and adults.
4. FISH POND TECHINICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM – Technical Assistance for Fishing Technology. This will provide a more scientific approach in the production of Bandeng and Lele fishes.
5. HEALTH PROGRAM – Health Awareness programs to uplift living conditions of residents.
B. You can support us by providing us :
I. LOGISTICAL REQUIREMENTS:
– LCD projector tool for teaching – This can be used for video and graphic presentations.
– Transportation to mission site.
– Local transport in site.
– Tables and Chairs for classes.
– White Board for teaching.
– Musical Instruments:
1. Rhythm Guitar
2. Bass Guitar
6. Mixer with Amps
7. Guitar; Bass Keyboards amps
8. Computer Set
II. THE FUND WHICH WILL BE USE FOR :
1. To buy the equipments needed
2. To support the operational expenses
C. YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY :
1. Inform & promote our program to your friends, relatives, colleagues, etc
2. By helping us to develop & manage the website
3. By being our part time teacher
4. Provide the materials need for teaching
D. HOW YOU CAN CONTROL ?
1. We will declare the financial statement based on annual basis at this website.
2. We are open for any donator to check our financial statement
E. HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US ?
1. Feel free to contact or text us at:
Andy Tjung / Anseng – 08558889933 /021 71411098 /021 92586886
2. Feel free to send your email to email@example.com
3. Feel free to meet us in order to set the meeting schedule